Would you like to see commentary in FM 2015?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 51.1%

• Total voters

iOSGaminFM

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZMvPqFxeg

This is not legit its just an idea i came up with go check it out.
It is a commetary feature in FM i hope somebody from FM will take a look and think about adding this into the game.
That channel will also be doing FM videos so if you would like to sub then please do!

i would prefer it if they concentrated on making the game actually enjoyable like it used to be

Apparently they had Clive Tyldesley doing verbal commentary on CM2, can't find any videos of it though... may download it to find out what it's like.

Can't really say I'd like to see it in the new one though, I like just hearing the crowd.

I like to listen to music while i play, so it's a no for me.

There already is an edit for this somwhere, I have commentary on 14, but dont use it so nah.

I have commentary on my game, but mine is manually ie. I am commentating! (H)

no from me, because if its owt like fifa's commentory it'll be **** and boring plus i lso listen to music/youtube

i think all manager games should have it so its a big fat YES from me

I really don't care, because I always listen to the radio or some podcasts when playing FM.

I'd rather they made a game that doesn't need a million patches. They've been making CM/FM for 20 years, thought they would have perfected it by now.

The audio commentary that worked in FM14 does NOT work in FM15

Apparently they had Clive Tyldesley doing verbal commentary on CM2, can't find any videos of it though... may download it to find out what it's like.
I'm old enough to remember it and it didn't really add much to the game. To be honest, you got sick of the limited vocabulary of the commentator and the fact it was used wrong in certain situations pretty quickly and just switched it off.

Obviously with today's technology you could have a wider range of 'lines' and a better intelligence to get them used better, but ultimately it will still never sound like a real commentary and you'll probably switch it off after a season or so.