davz11

Reaction score
Hi Managers.
Im making a new league, looking for dedicated/addicted players who can play every night, from 7pm/8pm till 2ish.
You dont have to be there all the time but the game will play on if players are waiting.

for tonight i will set it running up and running to start at midnight and get pre-season out of the way, assistant managers will take control of the friendlies whilst people are building their squads.

You can be anyone you like, any league but you cant be top teams, I myself will be in the premiership as Newcastle United.

If you have slow internet then do not bother, ENG, ESP, RUS, FRA, GER, NED, BRA, SA, ARG, are all playble and the rest of the leagues are viewable.

Looking for 5 people, including myself.

you will be retired if you dont show up for 3-4 days.

Hey,
I'm up for this, but i probably won't be able to start until i move back to Uni where i've a fairly good internet connection, that'll be tomorrow at some stage, i don't mind if you carry on.

Let me know if its alright

yeh good stuff, u wanna star tonight? or tmoz?

Hey,
I'm up for this, but i probably won't be able to start until i move back to Uni where i've a fairly good internet connection, that'll be tomorrow at some stage, i don't mind if you carry on.

Let me know if its alright

ye good stuff. tell you what sean, we will star tmoz at 5 if thats better for you?

Just an update mate, i'll not be available until aorund 11.30 -midnight tonight, thats when i get back to my house. But i don't mind you guys carrying on if you get enough people

Is be interested if this is still going. Was part of one of the most successful online games last year that was posted on the FM 2013 forum, which can be seen on this same section. We went all the way through till 2021 until I quit and left the hosting to someone else to carry on with. This save had 10 managers in and was something I am very proud of still. So I feel I would be a valuable member to this set up and would be very interested in joining.