new game - crash dump - microsoft error

Raikan007

Reaction score
i have experienced crash dumps during playing a leicester city save a while back, but now i cant even start a new game and while loading a crash dump occurs, i have deleted the crash dump file in my doc etc and there was something about deleting the certificates or something, cant remember, but i really want to start a new game and i cant.

anybody know how to fix it?

thanks

Your not suposed to delete the crash dumps file i dont think.Is it the save that wont load or the actual game?

Last edited:
I have just got the same message and can't start a new game. I started a new one yesterday so it's something that has happened overnight. The only thing I have done different is that I downloaded the Man U new kits, apart from that nothing else. Anyone know what to do with this?

When i try to start a new game it comes up saying serious error was encounterd. It then takes me of the game and closes football manager. I also cant load my games either.

i get it all when playing a match, tried everything it says on other sites, but it just crash dumps about 8 mins in to the game