New Game With Barnsley .. Who to Sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Burkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Burkey

Reaction score
hey, i've just started a new game with barnsley, i have got a budget of 1.3 mill and need ideas of who to sign, in all positions really
help would be appreciated
thanks

what 'type' of players are you looking for. future stars experienced quality players etc. ?

ched evans on loan if you can hes a future star and a quality player :D bagged 42 goals for my man city team :D hmmm fabian delph is a future star. kamil zayate if you can get him. christian benitez. martin palermo and jesus datolo have a look at all of these players

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

if you dont fancy any of these just tell me and ill get some more for you to try

hugo from desportivo brasila , mascio from cisco roma ,bobo balde for 35 k bargain! , diomande from asec

none of the players are intrested in joining barnsley :( anymore?

What league is Barnsley in? Is there really no positions you're alright at?

they're in championship
and i could do with another striker, a left back and a right winger

James McArthur and Sergy Krivets and nathianal clyne is a cheap full back for the future!!

Ruben Rochina, Alcantara and Ander are all pretty alright, they're 17-18 and should do alright there.

Franco Zuculini, 350k Defensive Midfielder very good player. Try getting a strong parent team and getting players on loan.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Insua on loan from Liverpool if you a quick. Henri Lansbury from Arsenal on loan. Jonathan Cristaldo, striker from Velez in Argentina

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Stephen Appiah is a free agent

fabio from man u on loan
gibson from man u on loan
also get a parent club that might help

Back