New Game with Liverpool help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cold Shaun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 833

Cold Shaun

Reaction score
I'm starting a new season with the updated database so Kuty, Aurelio and Maxi have all gone and borini has come in. Can anyone recommend any good signings.

I was thinking Christian Erikssen but I need a good replacement for Downing.

Ill post screenshots of my progress....

And good youngsters would help to...

Dempsey, Gaston Ramirez, Allen, Luuk De Jong, Adam Johnson, Sturridge, Walcott, Tello, Moses, Rasmus Elm, Strootman, Dembele, Cavani

Usual targets i look at.. some wont want to join but if you want to try and get them, constant praise and interaction sometimes works, my team currently is:

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Lucas
Gerrard - (1 of Aqua/Allen/Henderson )
Dempsey - Borini - Suarez

How has Allen played for you?

He's a definite signing for the future but is he alright for the present?

How has Allen played for you?

He's a definite signing for the future but is he alright for the present?

Allen is decent keeping up average ratings with the other CM options, although he is only rated 2 and half stars, but it depend what update your using for that i suppose... id say dempsey is a must and cheap though

with gerrard lucas, aqua, hendo, adam.. i think you can get Allen and look more to the future

It looks like Joe Allens a must and he's British lol. And funny enough I'm using your latest update, I just made some extra signing.

It looks like Joe Allens a must and he's British lol. And funny enough I'm using your latest update, I just made some extra signing.

ah thats good then, Dempsey and Joe Allen are good additions.. Allen may be hard to get though!

Back