Reaction score
I scouted some GKs 'cause i need one, im down to 2 and i dont know who to choose. Which attributes are better to decide which GK i can buy?

Name Aerial A. Command Handling 1v1 Reflex Rush Punch Antici. Comp. Concen Decis.Pos. Consis.

Jiri Srom 17,,,,,,,,,, 14,,,,,,,,, 20,,,,,,,19,,,, 16,,, 14,,,,, 10,,,,, 12..... 14,,,,,,, 14,,,,, 18,,, 16,,,,, 18

Luis Silva 17,,,,,,,,, 19,,,,,,,,, 15,,,,,, 17,,,, 18,,,, 9,,,,,, 15,,,,, 16,,,,, 14,,,,,,, 19,,,,, 15,,, 18,,,,, 17

I dont know who to pick out of these 2, which you think i should go for? By the attributes you see here which player you think would do better? Thanks in advance.

Just buy De Gea, he's the best young GK out there.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

But if I have to choose between the two I would go for Luis Silva. Sure Srom has better GK stats than him in some areas but mental stats are far more important imo. Also rushing out isn't that great sometimes.

Im in 2021 i think De Gea is really old now lol. Silva has atts that Srom doesnt have and vice versa, thats what bothers me i want them both but i can only have one. I guess ima take your advice and go for Silva then, thanks for the advice appreciate it!

if you're in a position were you can purchase both, then why not? see which one is better down the line, and get rid of the one which didn't make it.

Back