Calz88

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a new ground at lower levels has it happened for anyone? I'm Aldershot in prem and they've expanded my ground by about 7000 so capacity is 14000 so jus wondered if it's even possible to get a bigger ground or is it limited on the editor ?

Definitely possible, but all facility upgrades, including ground, take enormous amounts of cash assets.

Currently in my first season in league 1 with Alfreton (5th season overall), and we're still using a 3600 capacity stadium. Lol. Hoping we can make enough money to get a bigger ground soon.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

OMG just got a stadium expansion!!!

Unfortunately it's only 920 more seats (3600 to 4520 total). LOL I think this may actually hurt us more in the short run than help us.

It's possible but very difficult.
Your club needs to have gained a lot of rep to increase average attendance and general support. Then you need to be in a suitable situation financially which is the hard bit.
I've managed to build a few stadiums that seat around 80-100k biggest being a 120k seater which cost 500m+
The only thing I can suggest is win as much as possible, keep your budget as far over to wages as you can and try and "farm" wonderkids to bring in money quickly.
Check on your clubs finances every so often and once they have a 100-200 million sitting around ask. Depending on the size of the stadium and a bit of luck you could get one built.

Money shouldn't be an issue I've won euro cup 3 times, prem 4 times, fa cup 4 times, and it says my club is worth 207 million iv asked for a new ground and they agreed it was planning, due to be built at end of my current season (2023) but now says the planning won't be finished until 2026? ?

I managed to get my board to build me a new stadium after my Eastleigh side got promoted to League 2 (they start off in BSS).
Not sure how big it is as it's still in planning, but I've just been promoted to the Championship, so I'm not sure on how that'll work :s

What worked for me was simply packing out the ground. Week in week out. 99% of capacity for the season before (and the beginning of the League 2 season). The stadium I had is also owned by the council with little to no room for expansion.
I was not rolling in money. I had about £200,000 in the bank. My finances were simply described as 'secure'.
Of course I am also 'untouchable', which probably helps a bit.

Definitely possible, but all facility upgrades, including ground, take enormous amounts of cash assets.

Currently in my first season in league 1 with Alfreton (5th season overall), and we're still using a 3600 capacity stadium. Lol. Hoping we can make enough money to get a bigger ground soon.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

OMG just got a stadium expansion!!!

Unfortunately it's only 920 more seats (3600 to 4520 total). LOL I think this may actually hurt us more in the short run than help us.

I'm with Alfreton and look set for promotion to league 1. We have had 6 stadium sell outs from 15 games and average is over 3000 from 3600 stadium. I might go to the board at the end of the season and ask for an extension. I asked before but they said the club's rep of 'local' meant we couldnt get a big enough fan base.

How do I improve the clubs reputation or does that come with time?

They've expanded my ground to 14500 and i asked for new ground abd they are planning my ground but it was meant to be completed end of my current season (2023) now says planning still but date has changed to may 2026???? Help!!

In 2018/19 season with Blyth (third year in the Prem now) - we've upgraded from around 4000, mainly terrace, to 12,994 all seater, with another 2000 seats being built. Still, at 15,000 we'll have the smallest stadium - wish we could buy a new stadium really.. :-/

i'm luton town in season 2023/2024. for my 1st in the prem season we still had a 12500 seater , but when you as you get in the prem with a wage budget of around 100k, you should be able to make enough money to build a new stadium or build more seats. In my case i saved up 40 million for a 26k stadium then the next few seasons builded it up to a 35k then 39k. It's also about money and fanbase. i got my fanbase that high because i'm the best team in the world :D won the quintuple ( 5 Trophies) with Luton

I had promoted in my 5th season with Chelmsford from League 1 to Championship. Instantly after i promoted, the board announced me of their plan to make a new stadium. The stadium i currently use got only 3000 seats out of wich only 1280 are seated! The new stadium will be done in 2 years and i'm hoping to get into premier league with my new 11.950 seats stadium :)