Reaction score
Ok guys so trying to gage interest in the legends database. My idea would be similar to the others but I would have completely accurate stats and biographies.
Each player will have an age band so Ronaldo (Brazil) would be 22 and Beckham 24. Zidane 25 and so on.
ill use Ronaldo as an example again
he would be 22 into his second season at inter
have 56 caps and 34 goals which is correct for his age
accurate history and achievements ie he would have been at Barcelona 12-13 so Spanish super cup is on his record
reseaeched stats so high pace dribbling technique flair and finishing. I will input all manually so no editor generated stats that plague ALOT of other databases
also I will set his career goals as 'wants to play for r.madrid, AC Milan and Corinthians' so in long term saves he will hopefully follow a true to life
career path

ive seen a lot of databases here come and go and they all send my OCD grand into overdrive with problems like editor generating 2 defending on Jaap Stam or not a single history or bio. Mine will be thorough and hopefully realistic as possible

any questions or ideas please drop a comment.. Thanks

Time consuming, might be an idea to work on it ahead of 2016!

ive already started, I've created an excel sheet and have the data ready for around 100 players so far. Down to even which languages they speak.
Hoping to release the first DB two weeks after FM16 release with at least 100 players. Just trying to judge the interest early. It will be ridiculously detailed which hopefully people like

Agree with this being time consuming!

A legends database consisting of legends from all era's would be incredible, probably very hard to achieve plus there may be an in-balance of players for certain teams.

Good luck on however you decide to format this :)

Oh man, I would help you, if I didn't have 8000+ tests and projects to do until the end of my semester :'(
But I'm interested, would like to know what players you have already done