New Ideas

• Thread starter Thread starter Tommo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 908

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
Im bored at the moment and wanna muck around on the editor but cant think of anything to do. if any1 has any fun ideas that will be fun 2 play also please post them

hi i have an idea or maybe it is more of a challenge if you wish... i actually created a huge world club cup including 5800 teams facing in ko rounds it is 2 qualf. rounds and then starting from 2048 to the final... i even checked the nation rules all ok, i made the arrangements on the xmls files in the format folder of editor in C:programms:fm2010 etc... BUT when i start a new game including all this great stuff the game crashes and a window says something like "no cup round. need to create fixture tree. can't pass bye team to next round"... i have to inform you that when i created a previous cup similar to this but with 3400 teams it worked BUT again in the game counting more than 1000 were not present to the first qualifing round...

so there you go... could you solve this? a huge cup of that kind is absolut fun during the season (even because the draws are casual and one way so if you play a small championship like Lithuania it is extremely difficult to reach round 13!!!)

thanks, hope you wont let me down...

You could make Pelé and Maradona and have them both 16 or suttin, amazing stats and seee who is truly the best footballer of mankind :K

Back