djcowan

Reaction score
Hi

I am thinking about purchasing the below laptop. Primarily I want a new laptop for FM16 and FM17 (when its released).

Could someone please advise if this laptop would sufficiently play FM16 onwards to a high standard?

MSI CX62 2QD Gaming Laptop

Cheers

David

Would probably be okay however if theres an option to upgrade to an i7 processor i would take them up on the offer.

Hi

I am thinking about purchasing the below laptop. Primarily I want a new laptop for FM16 and FM17 (when its released).

Could someone please advise if this laptop would sufficiently play FM16 onwards to a high standard?

MSI CX62 2QD Gaming Laptop

Cheers

David

This is the question that kinde annoys me about these threads. What is a 'high standard' to you? How many league do you want to load? A database with 50,000 players (5-6 nations) will require a less powerful laptop than 150,000 players (15-20 nations).

What I would personally recommend is getting your hands on an SSD and then pairing that with an i5 and about 16GB of RAM. Though shouldn't cost you a fortune but will give you very good performances. I'm personally using an old laptop, an i3 with 4GB of RAM and I think my game runs fine. It's all about what you're looking to get out of the game and your laptop.