NSH88

Reaction score
New update is due at 10am tday and dont have a clue who i can be.

Wondering Who the fellow FM players are starting with.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A southampton save is fun as they have a good budget and also a great team also its nice to fill in the blank positions with your own transfers

How do you know that an update is due 10AM today? :O

I'd make a Southampton team as well.

Sunday August 17th - 10:00AM CURRENT RELEASE

Saturday September 6th - 10:00AM

Saturday September 13th - 10:00AM (will just include anything missing from the Sept 6th release)

We still have awhile for the next update...

Going with Liverpool, think I should look to lose Johnson and Allen. Pick up a CM and a RB. Going to use JP Woody's tactic, JP blitz given its intended similarity to Rodgers' diamond formation.

Without needing wingers I think I can retrain Ibe to AMC as a natural while Markovic can do a job up front trading with Sturridge during the season while Bali can do the same with Lambert.

Oh and a goalie, so a GK, CM and RB to allow Manquillo and Flanagan time to develop....any thoughts, have I ballsed up my assessment, what players do you think I should bring in?

Oh and a goalie, so a GK, CM and RB to allow Manquillo and Flanagan time to develop....any thoughts, have I ballsed up my assessment, what players do you think I should bring in?

GK: Timo Horn
LB: Corchia
CM: Verratti

Thanks, will look in to Timo Horn though Im currently chasing Scuffet who Ive not considered before this update. Would have thought that Veratti would not be easy or cheap to sign but will have a gander. Prefer a right back to a left back as I want to see how I can develop Moreno.