ThePav

Reaction score
Want to know if anybody is up for starting a new game tonight. Want serious uk players. Also need a host who is reliable and has a quality pc/connection. I have infinity but my laptop could not handle hosting 3 or 4 playes so it would get slow. I'm up for league 2/league 1 or lower fench leagues or lower spain. Want a game with a bit of longevity and a challange, would like to start tonight. As fm has updated and fixed the transfer issues.. let us know below :)

i'm interested but am not sure if my laptop could handle it however i would need more people to embark on a long term save as we were down to 4 within and hour or so with 8 people starting so we would need very dedicated players. However I am very interested as I prefer to build teams up instead of starting in the premier league.

cool, sounds good. i want a long term game with lower teams always think its better. We just need a reliable host then and if we can get about 5 or 6 players who are committed and mature... we can start is as a clan or something and get on with the game m8

i can get 1 more person who was in my last network game probably so that will bring us up to three

we just need a good host then, i can ask a couple of people to join probs

yeah it'd be good to get a network game going where not every will abandon. add me on steam same name as this but it could come up as david on steam

Pav, add me. I am about to start one. evatt38

I have the PC but I'm on like 4MB internet speed.

@ThePav, add em on steam mate

dannybroadbent1993

im willing to be league 1 side or a champ side and do a long term game!