New net game starting now

• Thread starter Thread starter dwight369
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

dwight369

Reaction score
Me and two guys are looking for consistent players to join our network game as our last one lasted 3 seasons before we took on a new challenge if your interested join hamachi:
FM Godz
Pass: 12345

we look forward to seeing you

EVERYONE CAN JOIN- Im Co leader, just get in now and pick your team we havent started but hurry up

dont join this,, they are cheating Cu*nts i played with thm and they cheated bye putting money in all ready nd there own players like aaron ramsey,carlos vela,ryan bennett and soo on at barton

******* scum get a life

dont join this,, they are cheating Cu*nts i played with thm and they cheated bye putting money in all ready nd there own players like aaron ramsey,carlos vela,ryan bennett and soo on at barton

******* scum get a life
why you such an idiot you have no life how do we have ramsey and vela its just a normal game ******** if it was a cheated game why do we have 7 people playing just go and do something constructive with your life

HAhahaahaha cheating? thats why we are league one.. and none of yus even made transfers ahahah idiot

When your having another one, count me in lads, cheating or not - I'll get David McDermott and Lewis Haldane giving you nightmares.

Come back and play guys, game is still up, hamachi is the same..
FM Godz
Pass: 12345

Back