• Other.. (Specify in Comment)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
THE GAME WILL BE STARTING TONIGHT, OR TOMORROW (depending on how many players I can get for tonight)

The game will be played on the Chris22 V6 update. If you do not have it then please download it! The game will be played in the Premiership, with Randomised clubs, so do not comment asking to be a certain club, also once you are given your club you cannot change it. Usual net game rules apply, I'm sure you all know them.

GAME WILL START TODAY AT 6.30 SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HAMACHI AND JOIN THE ROOM (if you don't have hamachi, click here):

LEAVE A COMMENT OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO JOIN, CURRENT PLAYERS:
-Aannddyy
-
-
-
-

POTENTIAL TIMES FOR NEXT WEEK (can be changed):
Tuesday-4PM+
Wednesday-7PM+
Thursday-7PM+
Friday-7PM+
Saturday-8.30PM+
Sunday-Anytime+

ALSO IF PEOPLE WOULD RATHER DO ANOTHER LEAGUE THEN WE CAN DISCUSS IT IN THE HAMACHI ROOM LATER TODAY!

Last edited:
i would say low to medium in the spl teams like motherwell/hamilton/kiklmarnock/inverness etc

Superleague databases are the best for network games, if you want a much fairer selection of teams.

Unless of course you plan to only have a relatively small group of players, in which case the Premiership is fine imo. After the big 4, people may struggle, but Spurs/Man City can pack a punch on the game if they buy right.

Update: I've decided that the team selection will be on randomised club in the division that is selected. Remember to tell me if you want to play. Thanks :)

Superleague databases are the best for network games, if you want a much fairer selection of teams.

Unless of course you plan to only have a relatively small group of players, in which case the Premiership is fine imo. After the big 4, people may struggle, but Spurs/Man City can pack a punch on the game if they buy right.

Yes the superleague is a good net game but it will only last 1 season as 2nd season the Champions league will have the likes of burton york boro ect ect and it all gets messed up

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Best league to do is the EPL as there is plenty of team's to pick from :)

You do spanish you have barca madrid valencia at.madrid the main 4

Italy AC Inter roma Juventus main ones

Epl arsenal man utd chelsea liverpool everton villa spurs ect ect

So if you want a decent game fun ect EPL

I'm playing a network game with my dad started of unemployed and used england lowest league was league 2 and we ended up with challenging jobs, a good test of skill and budgeting also if you use league 2 be Rotherham there 7th on mine i think but only because they had 17 points deducted otherwise they would be top.

Randomising it seems like a good idea... at least then it has an element of fairness involved if someone manages to get a top side.

Yh randomising teams seems ok
EPL, La Liga or Seria A is fine with me
i can play 8pm-11pm sunday-wednesdays

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Are you going to start tonight?
Have you made a hamachi network?

I'd love to join this if you lads don't mind?
have you decided what DB you're using? If not, I recommend a Free Agents One, I can imagine they'd be good for a net game :)

I can play most days and would like to join if you will have me :p wouldn't mind SPL would be a real challenge for teams who arent the old firm also the german league would be interesting as some good teams in there

I just wana start a game 2nite. Shall we use chris V6 update?
For a change we could randomise la liga/seria A?

I just wana start a game 2nite. Shall we use chris V6 update?
For a change we could randomise la liga/seria A?

I'm starting tonight if I can get 5+ players. Will be randomised teams, in EPL, because that has 33% of the votes. I'll update the post with the time (avaliable teams) and possible times for the next week, they can be changed. Also this will be on Chris22's V6 update.

I started a serie A game last night with 5 guys, do you want to join?

I would play but im back to school on thursday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.