haze12

Reaction score
is it just me or are fenerbahce ridiculously good on this game, i've played them twice in the champs league on 2 different saves so far, once with my title winning napoli team which has jovetic, cavani, hamsik, james rodriguez, nainggolan, belhanda, bocchetti etc, beaten 3-1. again with my arsenal team, i'm not even gonna deny it i've replayed the game about 10 times with arsenal, trying different tactics, players, team and player instructions etc, i haven't conceded less than 3 against them every time (even with 5 at the back), dirk kuyt is amazing scored at least 1 every game. whats going on?

Fenerbahce sucks in real life at the moment LOL. We have lots of good players, but our manager is the worst manager in the world, so we can't even beat the teams which sucks in Turkish League. Fenerbahce is very good in the game because of the good players like Krasic,Sow, Kuyt, Stoch, Meireles, Gokhan, and Volkan. They are very good players.

is it just me or are fenerbahce ridiculously good on this game, i've played them twice in the champs league on 2 different saves so far, once with my title winning napoli team which has jovetic, cavani, hamsik, james rodriguez, nainggolan, belhanda, bocchetti etc, beaten 3-1. again with my arsenal team, i'm not even gonna deny it i've replayed the game about 10 times with arsenal, trying different tactics, players, team and player instructions etc, i haven't conceded less than 3 against them every time (even with 5 at the back), dirk kuyt is amazing scored at least 1 every game. whats going on?

Mate, they won the Champions League in my 1st season... it was ridiculous!

Mate, they won the Champions League in my 1st season... it was ridiculous!

Wow, actually we are struggling in Europe League, and we defeated AEL Limassol 1-0 hardly. We scored a lucky goal from a corner kick. I didn't even heard of AEL before that game.