New Nike Advert May 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K
It's an alright advert. Not my favourite Nike advert it has to be said but still entertaining enough.

I just caught it on ITV as well. I thought it was great, especially the Rooney part.

Is it jut me or did his beard look like a ball sack?

Cool ad though.

This is on Xbox aswell for some reason

Brilliant.

The Rooney-Ribery bit is the best. Great advert, Nike make some crackers, probably one of the best I've seen in terms of non-comical adverts.

The lesson from this advert is....Don't Pass to Walcott ;)

love the Rooney part. :D Why are they milking Ronaldinho's image and skills, he won't be at the world cup anyway

Ronal-DO'H! XD

Amazing advert.

Great ad I watched it the whole way through the full version before. My fav ad by far.

Saw the ad on ITV, but I never saw what happened to Ronaldo's free-kick, because it froze on the statue, and went straight to the football :@

I remember that there was another nike ad quite a few years back, it was really good and was my favourite. It had like Zidane, Henry, Figo, Beckham and a few others getting out of a van and going in and robbing a jail for a football, anyone know the name of it?

Sweet Ad

Loving when Kobe Bryant tried some of his own samba celebrationsXD

Terrible advert, its like they had 30 ideas and couldnt figure out which to go with so just cobbled them all together

Back