Spills7

Reaction score
Hey fellas, i'm a veteran FM player, only 24 years old, but have loved the game for years. Looking for one, two maybe three people to join but ovbiously want to be able to get everyone together to be able to play. I'm a committed player and like i said love the game, not worried which league i play, but just want to have some fun and light competition and banter.

Any1 interested, i know there's previous threads, but i'm guessing them games have already started.

Darren

Hey Darren,
Your welcome to join mine written in the stars rules etc somewhere on this site n if u fancy it if u could post on this one or that one with your skype n steam details

Ive added a couple people so let me know if you get my invites via steam... ive done a lot of online fm's before but with a mate, but new to starting one like this and by talking through steam.

Started the new game, english leagues, plus bundesliga, message me for details, usually play 8pm onwards most evenings

We were playing yesterday for only about 2 hours (we were 3 players) and haven't started the season yet. Only German Supercup. Next session was scheduled for tomorrow evening.
Greetings,
Andy

I'm interested! Is it too late to join?

Add me on steam: akwaa16