Reaction score
Hi everyone,last online game here hopefully before FM16 appears,looking to get one dedicated player with at least 800hrs of FM playtime,similar as myself.Would maybe like to do a scottish save whether it be a lower or bigger team.Times of play will most likely be late at night,23.00(GMT TIME) at the earliest to say 2AM,as i work backshift mostly.Looking for people from the same timezone or very similar as im from the UK.

please leave a note of your steam ID and i'll be in touch as soon as possible to get something sorted out hopefully.

Cheers for reading guys.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,last online game here hopefully before FM16 appears,looking to get one dedicated player with at least 800hrs of FM playtime,similar as myself.Not too fussed about what leagues,would maybe like to do some sort of European save whether it be a lower or bigger team.Times of play will most likely be late at night,23.00(GMT TIME) at the earliest to say 2AM,as i work backshift mostly.Looking for people from the same timezone or very similar as im from the UK.

please leave a note of your steam ID and i'll be in touch as soon as possible to get something sorted out hopefully.

Cheers for reading guys.
I'd be up for this, I too work odd hours, and 11-2 is great for me most nights...

Started a scottish leage 2 save... rise to the top challenge

Last edited:
Really interested

I am very interested in the same leagues. I am free all the time.
Add ruifrutuoso on steam.

Couple of spaces left if anyone wishes to join,we are doing Scottish league 2,Clyde and Queens Park have been taken.Scheduled times of play are 23:00(GMT)-02:00(GMT) most nights unless otherwise specified.

Please note we are 2games into the season,pre season has been completed,please take note before joining.If you do wish to join please leave a note of your steam ID.

**STRICTLY NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE** PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO JOIN IF U ARE GENUINELY GOING TO PLAY.

Hello to everyone

Hello guys,
I want to join the tournament but I dont know how.
I have to download the game.
What else I have to do?
I must make an account or sthng?
Thank you very much