New Owners

• Thread starter Thread starter united1904
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

united1904

Reaction score
Hi, im pretty new to this game and i'm currently playing as my local club 'Crewe'. I've just seen that Leeds United have been taken over by a billionaire who will be injecting cash into the club.

I was just wondering if this is something that is possible to happen to my club through my career.

Any responses are welcome, Please help :)

In my save, with United David Gill tried to buy the club, but he didn't get an agreement with the Glazers and stayed at the club. What a *****!

But i have read in another thread that he actually bought the club, so i think it's possible if you have some kind of backroud history or a high rep for a lower league

I meant, like a sugar daddy, Crewe's owners are **** skint, was wondering if in the history of fm, if someone like man citys owner has been known to buy teams during the game

Yeah that can happen. My Luton team on FM12 was taken over by a billionaire after I'd won the prem, Champions league, etc. So I just resigned lol :/

Crewe have enough about them that you don't need big transfer budgets. Bit you'll have to get used to developing and selling players to get ahead.

I've only had 1 game in which my team got new owners... and they were just as tight financally as the previous owners ;(

Back