New pack for 11?

IronTusk

Reaction score
I have the 50,000 pack but with all the transfers there will be a lot of changes to teams.

Will there be another facepack released?

Why? The current facepack works just fine in the FM11 demo.

You do realise how much work it is?

Last edited:
Yes I understand, 50,000 must have taken a massive amount of time and effort!

I was just wondering that was all.

I will use the same facepack and edit it as I go along I guess.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/39782-megapack-home-thread/

They will be updating it.

Version 3.0 of this Megapack will be released on 5 November 2010 to coincide with the release of Football Manager 2011. It will include all updates of 2.0 as well as cleaned-up versions of the official SI images which come with the game, together with the usual new and improved images

I have the 50,000 pack but with all the transfers there will be a lot of changes to teams.

Will there be another facepack released?
Every player has an ID , those pics are made by ID , so it doesn`t matter if he`s switching clubs .

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/39782-megapack-home-thread/

They will be updating it.

Version 3.0 of this Megapack will be released on 5 November 2010 to coincide with the release of Football Manager 2011. It will include all updates of 2.0 as well as cleaned-up versions of the official SI images which come with the game, together with the usual new and improved images
Very nice. They are dedicated ones over at sortitoutsi aren't they? :p

Does anyone know if there will be an update for the club and competition logo pack?

I have megapack 2.0. If I wait for 3.0 can I download this and not have to worry about all the updates in betweem?

Any idea when sortitoutsi will release the 3.0 megapack?

can somone give me a link to 3. megapack if it is out yet ? they said 5.november right?

sorry for my english

Aren't those facepacks uploaded here made from sortitutsi?
(because there is a good relationship between these sites)

Last edited:
Looking forward to it. And a big THX to those guys, who bring us those epic Facepacks.