New player - Need advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Biscuito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 520

Biscuito

Reaction score
I haven't played FM since 2005, but enjoyed it back then, I just didn't really know what I was doing lol.

I bought FM2012 a couple of days ago and got pretty hooked playing about 16hrs so far, but I need help. I don't feel like whatever I'm doing is having any real impact, and that I'm just mostly hitting continue and hoping for the best. I don't know how to make the most of the tools at hand.

If I spend 40 mins preparing for a game against at team of even skill level and end up losing 3-0, and have that happen again and again, I feel I have no control. Obviously its my fault, but I'm hoping other people experienced this when they started playing and I'm looking for some tips or a good guide that explains things in depth.

I'm pretty sure I'm not using the training schedules properly, as I'm not entirely sure how it works and what's the right things to be doing to improve my team. I have good knowledge of the sport lol, I'm just playing the game wrong and need some help.

So does anyone know of any good guides that explain things in detail, or have any good tips?

Back