Clince121188

Reaction score
I want to start a Premier League Network Game with the goal of progressing clubs like Villa and Everton to the point where they contend for the title.

The teams available for selection are: Aston Villa, Sunderland, Everton, Stoke and Fulham.
I will be managing Birmingham.

I will start the game tonight if we get enough takers.
From tomorrow on, the game time will be 6:30 - 8.30

Just post the team you want on here and then I will send you the details for the network on Hamachi in a private message.

Sunderland plz

have u got experience hosting 1 b4

i would join but i have exams till thursday so will have to give this a miss

mvp93 has sunderland

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Burkie7 has Villa

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

saulabbiss has fulham

mate what happened to you :S supposed to join mine, could have let me know you weren't playing ;)

mate what happened to you :S supposed to join mine, could have let me know you weren't playing ;)

I logged on but ye were already playin, I talked to u on there and you said it was too late man. No harm anyway, good luck with your game :)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

If everyone who has said they will play, can play at 6:30 tonight can you let me know on this thread.

I logged on but ye were already playin, I talked to u on there and you said it was too late man. No harm anyway, good luck with your game :)

I apologise mate I didn't know you were on my hamachi If I knew you had asked I would have let you play because you were initially in the game ;) I Apologise :)