clg

Reaction score
Hi Fellas

I've been playing Football Manager for years with success, but I have never been in such frustrating problems as I am now.

Started a new Roma save (Currently in January) But i'm having massive problems with almost every match. I'm using Raikan007's Perfect tactic (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/65421-raikan007s-perfect-4-3-3-tactic.html) but it's completely without success. Before that i've tried some other tactics which didn't work out either. And i'm posting here now because I just lost in the first round of the Italian cup versus Frosinose!

What I seek is a tactic relying on my wingers but mostly the midfield, leaving me a lot of ball possession and assist, and a striker that scores.

I've only bought Nuri Sahin.

Any help would be appriciated.

if none of the tactics you have downloaded have not worked I feel that the reason/problem is not the tactics mate :)

Are you sure you're utilising your players in the correct positions? or do you need to improve one or two key positions?

Okay i've tried like two tactics.

And no the players at the positions all have a green bright light. ;)

If you are using à 2011/2012 update, remember that Roma is not à top team so finishing top 5 would be à really good start. That aside, how long do you stay with a tactic? 3 mathes, 10 matches, à home season? I am asking because the team needs to get fluid with it, especially if not using à tactic that suits the players like 5 1/2 pair of gloves.

If you want to micro manage, changing strategy as à reaction to what you see on the pitch, i have à set of tactics , wide 41221, that works really good. Its found in the tactic forum and is called GRANDE Wide 41221.

I have been using 007's tactic half of the season and pretty much just want to use the same tactic all seasons, maybe that is too stupid? But yeah your are right when thinking of the update. I just have to find the right tactic and bring Roma back to it's glorious days.

I'll test the one you posted and see how it works, thanks!

No, you should use the same tactical approach during the whole season. With approach , I am refering to strategy towards the game. If you have à good tactic, then use that one along with à more attacking and one more cautious version in the match prep. In My set, I recommend loading up the cautious, the standard and the attacking overload. This way, the team Will get fluid with Every tempo, mentality, width and formation found within all six versions

I find one of the most important things is how comfortable the players are with each other/ the tactic. So changing tactics won't help, did you download a transfer update? As Roma have gone mental this transfer window so the players will need to develop an understanding

Playing with 11.3

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

No Success thebetterhalf.