• AZ Alkmaar, Holland

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Boavista, Portugal

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FM_TNSSO

Reaction score
So I've recently moved house and therefore had about 10 days away from the world of Football Manager. Today I tried to pick up my Hartlepool save and just couldn't get into it at all for some reason....it seems that moving house has drained my enthusiasm for the save out of me for some unknown reason. I therefore have decided to put it on hold and with a new house comes a new save. I haven't deleted the Hartlepool save and there is a good chance I may come back to it at some point.

But for now it's time to start a fresh and I want your opinions to help who I'm gonna be.....

I'm going to go with a club and nation challenge a bit like that is KLIPPYS Aberdeen save of Hampus's Sligo one.....starting out as a club, hopefully bagging the national job at some point and building domestic dominance and increasing that nations stature as a whole. So please give me your votes on who I should be and I'll probably kick this off tonight....

AZ currently leading the way. Get your votes in fellas

We now have a 3 way tie at the moment after 23 votes

AZ would definitely be the more interesting choice imo, they have some great youngsters and have had a few good seasons IRL recently so you could definitely build a great team quite quickly, plus you wouldn't be too far off European football which is always a great way to test a team! I personally voted for them so hope you take on that challenge!

Boavista and FC Zurich are well out of the running....still time to vote as I'm not going to get started tonight but instead will be kicking this off tomorrow afternoon

AZ it is... 14 votes was enough to take the win over Hajduk with 11