• Let The Game Decide - Non League Save

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klippybo

Premium
Reaction score
NEW SAVE POLL

So here I go. I have chosen a few teams and scenarios that I would be willing to try. It is up to you to decide what I am going to do. Just vote and I will go with the majority. You should have 2 votes. I wont be on FM again until I get home from the Aberdeen v Ross County game tomorrow and will start the save then.

--

1582289044144.png

AS BARI

Languishing in the bottom tier of Italian football, Bari are in a bit of a mess. It would take 2 promotions to reach Serie A and even then you are looking at a few seasons before you can really challenge for the top prizes. They share the same board with Napoli funnily enough and they do have a huge 58,000 stadium that was built for the 1990 World Cup.

1582289233513.png

KAISERSLAUTERN

Like Bari - Kaiserslautern have a great stadium but are in the bottom rung of German football. They used to be regulars in European competitions but have struggled financially and find themselves where they are. Jan Kirchhoff actually plays for them now lol. The job would be to take them back up and topple Bayern Munich.

1582289394487.png

ATHLETIC BILBAO

You know lol. I was going to do one in the summer (or the save after this one) but if the public decides this then I am quite happy to go my old faithful.

1582289539334.png

DINAMO ZAGREB

Domestically this could be a walk in the park but to win things in Europe would be the challenge here. Dani Olmo is gone too so that makes things more tricky.

1582289706086.png

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

The challenge I came up with a few years back. Manage one of the former winners of the Champions League and jump ship to another former winner when you are successful. From Nottingham Forest to Barcelona, Steaua Bucharest to Juventus and everyone in between. I will start a leader board as points are rewarded for the difficulty of the team.

??????????
LET THE GAME DECIDE

I will go on holiday until June 2020 and become manager of one of the new teams promoted to the English non-league system (National League North or South I think). Not done many saves that far down the pyramid so its a shot in the dark to be fair. Wont even have a clue who I would get lol. Naturally I would have to stick with the club as I make my way up the leagues.

Feel free to suggest any others.

6 hours to go. Game updated. I will load the "let the game decide" save up and go on holiday for a season so I can start it when I get home tonight. If it wins of course!

I have holidayed the game and my 3 choices will be Chesham, Tamworth or Redditch. Woooooooooooooooo lol

Right - admission - I fired up the save - went Tamworth - its not for me. You had no staff or anything so the first 2 weeks of pre-season was wasted until I found an assistant manager. So much like Scotland - we voted to stay in the EU but got taken out anyway lol so I will be going for whatever comes 2nd in the voting. I just knew I wouldn't enjoy the save when I went forward a month and don't want to start a story that I am unlikely to carry on with.

Sorry.

At the moment its Dinamo Zagreb with Bari and Athletic just behind. If you voted for Let the game decide type just post another vote below and I will add it on

Sorry again!!!!