New Save- Tottenham (Help)

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Am just about to start a new save with Spurs first save for 2013, has anyone got some advice for me? I will probably need a left back, was going to look at Davide Santon? Also maybe a striker? Lewandowski?

I guess there midfield is good and lots of depth so I will probably sell a few to generate some cash.

Has anyone sold adebayor first window as I will want to because of his wage.......

Will probably use the 4-4-1-1 formation I dont like 4-2-3-1 which people have advised....

Thanks

I would sell adebayor creates a massive amount of wage budget then buy either santon or luke shaw for your left back and for the striker i would buy someone like destro from genoa a young 21 year old scores plenty of goals and doesnt break the bank, opr you could go for a bit more experience andre ayew or gomis from the french league but i destro because he can play as a target man
Hope its helped

Thank you very much, how much does Adebayor go for and who to?

Also, is Sandro worth keeping a few of my friends say he is a liability and doesn't do much.....

Thank you very much, how much does Adebayor go for and who to?

Also, is Sandro worth keeping a few of my friends say he is a liability and doesn't do much.....

Sandro becomes one of the best ball winning mids in the game in a few seasons mate..

ok thanks mate.

Can someone resolve the adebayor situation out for me or is he worth keeping for the first year??

ok thanks mate.

Can someone resolve the adebayor situation out for me or is he worth keeping for the first year??

sell him mate, not sure how much he goes for.. have not had a Tottenham save yet

I would get Demba Ba, £7m release clause

ok sweet cheers mate, would you rather get fellaini or gotze for AM??

does anyone know how much he goes for?

Gotze but you will need a lot of money to get him!

just finishing up on my 1st season with spurs -here's what i'd done, will probably finish second now, into the FAC final and Euro cup semi - all to play for now, oh and keep sandro - absolute beast as BWM

Start of season outs:-
Jenas - 4.8
Huddlestone - 15.5
Dawson (regrettably but gallas and Caulker are sufficient) 5.2
Falque - 3.5
Gomes - 1.8

Transfers in start of season

Ba - 7mil RC
Nem- 3.5mil RC
Isco - 15ish mil RC
Santon - 13mil

Also bought in Adryan and Ademilson who are in development

Currently in Febuary where Santon / Nem and Isco have been faultless - up front i've mainly been playing Defoe he's already scored 19 and is on fire - i use Ba in all cup games with Adebayor benched.

My current line up

Lloris
Santon - Verts - Kaboul - Walker (Naughton and Caulker have been amazing in cups and back up)
Parker - Sando (Livermore again has been outstanding pulling in many MOM's)
Bale - Isco - Nem (Dembele and Dempsey - Super subs)
Defoe

I don't mind forking out 25m for gotze because I know he will be a beast one day.....

Everyone raves about Isco is he the best solution for a replacement for Lennon?

I think im going to sign, Santon, Nem, Adryan, Gotze, Ba and Lennon Replacement

Selling - Huddlestone, jenas, gallas, adebayor, lennon.

has anyone sold Adebayor? I dont midn about the amount its just his wages!!

cheers geez! Still waiting on someone to tell me how much adebayor goes for? Dont really wanna upset a cry baby like him if I cant flog him

get sergio escudero for 3.5mil hes really good was beast for me on my spurs save also dani guiza whos transfer listed does a job when called upon!!

Isco i use as an AMC AP, i tend to use Nem on the right - i also swap positions for Bale and Nem changing them from wingers to inside forwards too if i want them to cut in and threaten that way depends on my opposition really.

as for Adebayor i want to get rid of him as soon as the transfer window opens, i'll let you know how much i get for him

if you are going to get rid of Adebayor 1st season you'll need a decent replacement perhaps Wellbeck

after finishing my 1st season i offered out adebayor for 30mil, i had played him towards the end of the season and scored a few goals which helped, there was interest but no-one willing to buy at 30mil so dropped to 28mil and went to AC Milan - not a bad return as he was bought for 5mil i think from City.

Back