New Save with Crystal Palace. Need some signing help.

Reaction score
Hey guys, going to start a new save with Crystal Palace in Npower Championship, looking to push for mid table/promotion in my first season, wondering if there is any players you'd reccomend singing either on loan or permanently?

In terms off attacking i recommend nathan delfouneso on loan, very pacey with quite a few goals in him at championship level, Glenn loovens is a good buy as he is cheap but not sure you need to strengthen at defence with Paddy Mccarthy and Anthony Gardner already first choice centre halfs. Also i reccomend Jamal Blackman in chelsea Under 18s, Hot Prospect and can be signed for £0! Hope this helps..

@Sam, thanks mate will give them a look, got Glenn Loovens in almost immediately, and Sol Campbell cant hurt to be prepared.

Nope, always good to build from the back, Good Luck mate and defo include some of the youngsters as some are very good players for the future! :)

yeh deffo go for the youngsters considering Crystal palace finances are virtually non existent.

Good tips guys, got myself some decent signings off loans and frees, tell me what you think so far?

Luigi Bruins - Free
Jose Baxter - Loan
Ross Barkley - Loan
Hogan Ephraim - Loan
Tam Nsaliwa - Free
Sol Campbell - Free
Glenn Loovens - Loan
Mateja Kezman - Free

Made pretty big strides so far in the league. A lot of injuries though..

bump

I rate that Luigi Bruins and think will be a good signing for you + Ross barkley is a good player aswell and will fit in nicely at Palace..

Jake Livermoore on loan from spurs did well for me.

get BARKLEY full season loan, doin brilliant here for my reading save
try and get SHELVEY on a 3month but if you can get him on full season happy days
Jack Robinson
Ashley richards from swansea hasnt done bad either
Birger MAERTENS
Elias Hernandez
Bigirimana 130k
Ahmed Soukouna
Tadanari Lee

Back