New Scout compensation

• Thread starter Thread starter 2520years
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 976

2520years

Reaction score
Hi

I've managed to lure a far better scout to Altrincham, but it's being refused because I have no transfer funds available. I've not set a signing-on fee so I'm guessing the £8k compensation is the problem.

What's annoying is that I've got nearly half a million in the bank!

Is there any way to throw my dummy out? My current scout rates 1 and 1 at judging players.

Cheers.

Adjust your budget if possible.

I just get a pop-up that says I can't allocate any transfer money to wages (because my transfer budget is £0). :S

I issued an ultimatum and they sacked me. I can't believe it. £400,000 in the bank and they won't shell out £8,000 for a decent scout! :@

I issued an ultimatum and they sacked me. I can't believe it. £400,000 in the bank and they won't shell out £8,000 for a decent scout! :@

it happen to me too even though i had already won the Carling cup and 13 points clear from second place in premier league they sacked me for an ultimatum which was crazy that sack done me good i've been apponted liverpool manager just 2 points behind my old team with one game in hand am gonna take thier tittle away haahaha

There is no better feeling than getting revenge on a club thats sacked you.sweeeeeet.

Back