New Season in Chinese Superleague!!!

HughL36

Reaction score
I have just started a new season in the CSL(Chinese Superleague) and was just lookin for a few tips on good players to sign.
My transfer budget is €933,687 and wage budget of €29,242 which is currently over by €100.
I am lookin for advice on good chinese players and also good foreign bases players to sign that would be interested in playin in the CSL.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated....Thanks

My transfer budget is €933,687 and wage budget of €29,242 which is currently over by €100...
Sorry, i don't know Chinese League, but first you need to lower your used wage budget, get rid of bad players (reserves with no future, etc) sell them if you can asap.

Then i recomend to scout other chinese lower teams for good players, also keep an eye for newgens, they might come in any team.

Sorry if i couldn't be of much help, but i have a limited knowledge of chinese teams, but since its relatively unkown, most players wouldn't join you. :S
Best of luck ;)

well i have lowered my wage bill so thats not a problem anymore :)
all i need to do now is strengthen the squad lol
ohh and just so everyone knows im managing Shandong Luneng
(H)

You should take a look at mexican teams, they have quite a few good players, that you sometimes can get for a bargain.

do you think mexican players would be intersted in playing in the CSL??

i dont have a clue about the chinese league but you could maybe have a look at the free players

australian league, players in real life r starting to move to asian leagues due to low wages in australia, i can only assume fm represents this trend

i hav scouted the australian league so i will let you know if i find anything:D
thanks for the ideas ;)

Players who are free agents

Get these players:
1-ryong mong ll
2-leiner gomez
3-andrezinho 27 year old

sigh Zhou Haibin on free transfers, Shanghai Shenhua has many good players, your hang peng is good too, i know much about CSL and J league... there is many good players...