New Season with Cardiff City

bluebirdjosh

Reaction score
Ive just started a season with Cardiff City in the championship using the 9.3 version of the database and was wondering if anyone could help with any good players that would join me please?

Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks

how much do you have? How much can you raise?

To start with get these 4.

Ian Walker Free
Appiah free
Ivan Helguera Free
Sergey Krivets 425k (Must Buy)

Sorry forgot to mention that i have initial budget of 1m and wage budget difference of 30k but i could try and sell some players

Razvan Ochirosii Steaua 170k
Jonathan Christaldo 325k Velez
Davide Santon 875k (Offer him Key status and as much money as you can afford)

Sell some players. Buy these lot plus the four from before and you have some good players in all positions.

I am with Darlington [League 2, Season 1]
I got Sam Hewson on loan from arsenal. He has made 2 Apps with 3 Gls.
He is valued at 650k, either loan him [Season-Long] or see how much arsenal would let him go for, doubt they would sell but give it a shot. [I can't afford to buy as my budget is £0 lol]
He is young and quality, just a suggestion.

Martyn Waghorn is also a good ST. Season-Long loan from Sunderland, he is scoring consistently.

Couple of suggestions, both young and could make a profit from them in the future too!

Good luck whatever you do and let us know!

MiiCK.

Thanks for the idea's, I'm just starting a game with Cardiff :)

just started a new game with cardiff and bough pavon in defence, simon ferry and loaned darron gibson, currently 2nd in league after 12 games.

Razvan Ochirosii Steaua 170k
Jonathan Christaldo 325k Velez
Davide Santon 875k (Offer him Key status and as much money as you can afford)

Sell some players. Buy these lot plus the four from before and you have some good players in all positions.

I dont think he can get Santon.

I tryed to sign him for Wigan and he wouldnt come, plus they wanted over 5mil for him.

Back