New stadia FMC 99p on Steam and i got a new stadium of.....1! one capacity!

• Thread starter Thread starter Petruss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
I'm losing 7M a month!

I would try getting in touch with SI and upload your save in the bugs forum. In previous editions, they have been able to " fix" broken saves although in most of those cases, the problem was crashes etc so I am not sure they can here. Mind you, unless you have used an ingame editor, it might be worth trying.

"A lot of fans are thought to be going to the 1 capacity ground, although the game is not expected to be sold-out".

I would try getting in touch with SI and upload your save in the bugs forum. In previous editions, they have been able to " fix" broken saves although in most of those cases, the problem was crashes etc so I am not sure they can here. Mind you, unless you have used an ingame editor, it might be worth trying.

I will try, thanks

and i will post a screenshot soon

This seems to have happened to a lot of people but SI have yet to get their hands on a save with the bug so if you have one before this happened, if you post it on their bugs forum, they will stick a chance of fixing it.

This seems to have happened to a lot of people but SI have yet to get their hands on a save with the bug so if you have one before this happened, if you post it on their bugs forum, they will stick a chance of fixing it.

i have one a year before the stadium is finish.. i'm waiting for the link from SI.. to go to the bugs forum.

lol so 40 000 ticket holders are meant to fit in 1 seat, maybe it's like bring your own seat. like at those local grounds and people just bring like those camping chairs.

Back