• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 918

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Former Everton chief executive Trevor Birch says the club will never compete at the very top of the Premier League until they build a new stadium.

More...

Well, the award for stating the most incredibly obvious goes to...........

No, they will never compete at the top until they start buying some players.

No, they will never compete at the top until they start buying some players.

Right, and how do you propose they fund that? The whole point of buying a new stadium is to fund new players in the long run.

We won't compete at the top until we get invested in, so we can get a stadium and players.

I did refrain from mentioning the ineviable departure of Coleman and all the boys!

Wouldn't bank on it though. Jags didn't want to leave, Colemans happy. Only players I can realistically see being sold are Fellaini (who DM has admitted he may have to sell in Jan), Billy and perhaps Rodwell. Desperately want Barkley to stay.

On top of that, the board are about to offer DM a new contract extension, which I suspect will influence majority of the players to stay put at the club. If he signs it of course. And I think he will tbh

I shall not rise to this baiting and goading...........

Not on topic but if somebody asked me the club you would support other than united ;it will be everton! I still can't believe why anyone is not buying everton! many evertonians would hate united fans but I think it's one of the most beautiful clubs around with a fantastic history!

Back