jordanj

Reaction score
Hi im not sure if this belong in LLM but if it doesnt then sorry. Im playing with luton town im in the premiership and i have been there for one season now having just survived. Two season ago the board upgraded the capicity from 10,225 to 12.550 every game this season has been a sell out, we dont own the stadium and i have secure finances with about 20 mill in the bank so why wont it let me build a new stadium. Also planning permision to increase capacity has been rejected and buying permission has been rejected, please help

Do you get an option to ask for a new stadium?

It could be that if you had one you would only sell 15-20k and your not really that established in the premiership YET. For example if blackpool where to stay up this season, it might be a bit premature for them to build a new ground straight away. I imagine you will get there soon enough, just keep up on sensible financial control and building of your reputation.

no i dont get an option and i havent done from the day i started playing but yer il just give it time, thanks