New stadiums

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

Calz88

Reaction score
Does anybody know if they've fixed the glitch where if you get a new stadium you have to wait another 20years for another??? the reason I ask Is because I'm aldershot town every year and when I get to prem I have a new stadium with like 30,000 capacity but then have to wait ages for a decent size stadium

thats not a glitch, how many clubs do you see changing stadium every ten years?

Well it is when your winning the champs league and prem every year and your stadium can only hold 30,000 if you build a new ground and you can keep expanding it then fair enough but when it's limit is 30,000 then it's a pain in the ****

Well it is when your winning the champs league and prem every year and your stadium can only hold 30,000 if you build a new ground and you can keep expanding it then fair enough but when it's limit is 30,000 then it's a pain in the ****
Are you not even able to increase the capacity??

In 2012 I'd get given a new stadium that was like 14,000 and then expanded it til 30,000 and then that was it

In 2012 I'd get given a new stadium that was like 14,000 and then expanded it til 30,000 and then that was it
Oh, unless maybe because you had already expanded the club couldn't afford to keep expanding. I know you were winning things but expanding the stadium every couple of years probably wouldn't happen, as annoying as it must have been!

You must be pretty far in so just wait it out, can't be that far away.

Back