• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 810

Interest in At Madrid Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolmcool

Reaction score
So many stories get so little interest and comments i thought i would ask what everyone thought of a new story as Atletico Madrid before bothering to write any of it up?

62 views but only 1 vote makes me think this story would be pointless!

Don't think people will be interested yet. Interest will start tovdevelop when the layout/format/quality of the story can be seen.

Don't think people will be interested yet. Interest will start tovdevelop when the layout/format/quality of the story can be seen.

What im saying is i dont want to go through the hassle of writing up a story for no one to read it, i have done previous stories with West Brom, Dnipro, Dinamo and Man Utd so people should know my writing style, there seems to be so many more stories on here than there was a few months ago and everyone is saying they have no one commenting on their stories, i am already into january in the game i will be doing it more in depth than my recent West Brom story

people read based on the quality of the story.. i'll read a story about any team as long as it's a decent read..

Should be worth mentioning that though there may be very few/no comments, doesn't really mean the story isn't being read. I just do one regardless as I enjoy writing stories. There's been a few occassions where stories can offer advice on tactics too.

As FBP said, the points he made are the points which are important.

People have to be interested in the team though is my point on this site people generally go through phases at one point everyone was Everton/Chelsea then it was the Champs Lge challenge and then really lower league sides, didnt think it would hurt to ask, people do generally go for teams they know though my Man U save and Dnipro save are both layed out in the same way but the Man U one has over 10,000 views compared to the Dnipros 3000 so it can depend largely on the team not just how you lay your game out.

PS i will start a AT Madrid story today as i am enjoying the save currently 7 months and not doing too bad i hope you all check it out

Back