New Striker needed

• Thread starter Thread starter ethaaaaaann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 9K

ethaaaaaann

Reaction score
Need a new Striker, am Arsenal and have £100m in the budget.

The best targets, world class to be first team quality.

What season are you at? In the first couple of seasons - Edinson Cavani is a good bet. Robert Lewandowski is another option.

Swapped benzema + a hefty amount of cash for lewandowski in madrid second season. Bang in 40 goals all season, and top scorer in all cup matches. Won the champions league with him. Absolute beast, the best from all of my strikers rhodes, alcacer or CR7. Lost the league in 2nd season to barca awesome player opponents

Last edited:
Alcacer is < 20M and gets awesome in a season or 2. Mauro Icardi from Inter is very good too, I got him for 25M with United. Ezequiel Ponce is good after 3/4 seasons and quite cheap

Zivkovic, fierro, Munir or schievers - i have them all and they are all brilliant! Zivkovic and Muinr pick of the bunch!

If you get Munir, it is very important to train him to lose his "shoots from distance" PPM. But Barbosa & Fierro are top strikers IMO.

Alexandre Lacazzete , !!! playing witharsenal, made my own tactic, and he is tearing apart!!! 13,5 million from lyon i second season... playing upfront as a complete forward-support, scores 37 goals only in premiership, never injured(i have trainning on HIGH )...
but then, my tactics are amazing, so i demolish every team, seriously...

If you're in the 2nd. season of the game, I'd recommend you to buy Lewandowski. He's the most complete striker you'll find in the game.

Not only is he complete, but he's relatively young and he never gets injured.

I usually try to get the young ones and grown them up in the club. Munir and Alcacer are highly recommended. Munir will only cost 10.25m and Alcacer has a release clause of just 15.25m. They both develop into fantastic strikers and will contribute sooner rather than later as long as you give them 1st team time. As far as signing an instant star striker - Falcao, Lewandowski, or Cavani if they feel interested in signing for your club.

If you still have any money left after your purchase i recommend Luka Jovic, or Lucas Boye, buy them and perhaps loan them back to the club they are at then 3rd season id play them, Luka Jovic is a machine and only cost me 3mill.

I got lewandowski beginning of 2nd season for united and scored well over 100 goals in 2 seasons

I got lewandowski beginning of 2nd season for united and scored well over 100 goals in 2 seasons

How much did you get him for in the 2nd season? I'm starting my 2nd season with United as well and I've had a look at him but he says he's not interested and Bayern want around 80-100 mil haha

Back