New Striker

Reaction score
Just finished first season with Spurs I won the league and the Europa Cup.

As the season finished I had 15m left in the bank, I offered 36m for Neymar it got accepted and terms was agreed (95k), but I didnt have enough money to sign him, I requested the board they said no, and now he doesnt want to leave Santos.

After flogging some ore deadwood in the Summer (Defoe, Livermore, Gallas......) I have 55m as a transfer budget and all I feel I need is a Stiker who I will keep for the next 5/6 years, I want someone similar to Adebayor, someone tall and can hold the ball up.

I tried for llorente but he went to Inter, trying for Cavani but they want 55m I dont mind paying 45m but dont know if I can justify 55m. Jovetic has gone Chelsea, Damiao they want 45m.....

Who else is there for me to pursue......

Falcao mate!

Jovetic is not the same as Adebayor... what role do you want? TM/Poacher/AF etc?

TM or AF. I just like someone who can win headers bit of pace and good finishing. Falcao is tiny...

Is Cavani worth 50m + ?

so what price will I get cavani for then?? I did look at Luuk De Jong aswell??

I would prefer Lukaku to anyone because I know how good he will be

Iv always got Cavani for around 40-50, and wages around 80-110 then I offer a yearly wage rise and bonuses etc. first season at Man Utd he was average but the second and third and he's on fire.

Falcao is an absoloute must buy! He is class at everything, I have no idea what he's heading ability is like but if its anything to go by from IRL then It should be quite high.

Cavani would be a good buy but Napoli can be a bit greedy with him. Personally I think he's worth £40m MAX.

If a chairman gave me £55m to spend, I would get Falcao without hesisitation.

Falcao is Awesome and with heading 19 :/ soooo...

yer id go for him.

leandro damaio scored 63 goals in 47 games for me as a TM support.
or a cheaper option id go for Willfried Bony.

just unsettle the players, keep saying u will do anything within ur power to sign then admire them by saying every manager would love to manage them.

then once there on the transfer list u can get the price down even more, i got damaio for about 28mill after the 2nd season.

ok sweet thank you, I have said good things about Cavani 4 times now but he says he likes the praise but loves napoli??

I really want Cavani he fits the bill perfect....

ive got them both on my spurs save.

rotate cavani and damaio as TM support with either neymar or ademilson as poachers.

its insane.

I play a 4-4-1-1

Lloris, Santon, Dawson, Kaboul, Walker, Bale, Fellaini, Sandro, Wellington Nem, Isco, Adebayor.

I nearly had Neymar but couldnt get the funds out my board in time. I will try my best to get Damaio or Cavani but dont want to pay anything above 40/45....

I signed Ademilson for Inter, he hasn't scored many at all in his first season. Hoping he settles down shortly.

Btw I'm 4th season in..

Would Demaio still be good in 4th season?

Cavani & Falcao prob too expensive now.

Back