New strikers for my Spurs team?

• Thread starter Thread starter StueyRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

StueyRob

Reaction score
Selling Defoe and pavulochenko at the end of my season, Defoe simply because he's been rubbish so far and pavulochenko because I fancy a change.

Was thinking about replacing Defoe with agbonlahor

And maybe getting 2 of the following;

Hernandez
Forlan
Cavani
Dzeko

Or any other suggestions?

lacina traore as a Pav... Kadlec as a young Defoe... and Lavezzi

Dzeko Dzeko Dzeko Dzeko Dzeko

I bought him on my spurs game in the first season, he is a legend by 2015/16 (as in on the information screen). Scored 30-49 goals every season.

cavani or maybe vagner love??? depends how much money you have a your disposal:D

cavani or maybe vagner love??? depends how much money you have a your disposal:D

Not sure how much I'll be getting but I'm off loading about 6-7 players so that will b extra cash onto my budget

But do fancy cavani tho

Not sure how much I'll be getting but I'm off loading about 6-7 players so that will b extra cash onto my budget

But do fancy cavani tho

vagner love is a monster....in my CSKA Moscow game always scores 30 goals per season, a very good striker

vagner love is a monster....in my CSKA Moscow game always scores 30 goals per season, a very good striker

Any idea how much he will cost?

Was thinking of trying to sign ballotelli but doubt he'll leave city would he?

I bought Vagner Love in my Aston Villa game , in the first season he scored 21 goals and 9 assist . I dont remember how much he cost to me , maybe 15-17 milions .

I have Vagner Love for Tottenham and he's amazing! You should be able to pick him up for around £8m. Into my 4th season now, and he's been top premier league and european scorer every single year.

I'd stick with Defoe, he got 25 goals in my first season in a 4-5-1. I sold Keane, Crouch and Pavlyuchenko at the end of the season, brought in Lukaku and Wickham.

I'd stick with Defoe, he got 25 goals in my first season in a 4-5-1. I sold Keane, Crouch and Pavlyuchenko at the end of the season, brought in Lukaku and Wickham.

Defoe has got 10 all season and I'm into feb now, he fast but misses 90% of his chances which is annoying..i rotate between 4-4-1-1 and 4-3-1-2

Whickhams at man utd and lukaku is at Madrid lol

I'd try and avoid Balotelli if I were you. He's a fantastic player, no doubt about it, but he'll frustrate the life out of you. He's never happy no matter how well you're doing, contantly complaining, and will disrupt your dressing room harmony.
How about Babacar? I have him aswell, and he's immense.

Hulk. He is a beast, Scores 55+ for me every season. He is a must have.

cavani i highly recommend him was scorin 30+ for me at city and was world player of the year twice :D

Back