New to FM. Need help creating my tactic.

Upthereds02

Reaction score
Hi.
I’m new to FM and currently in the development of a tactic I’m looking to replicate on FM but I’m struggling in getting it to work.

The picture attached is what I’m trying to create.
In Liverpool’s setup, down the right Trent doesn’t overlap as much as what Robertson does down the left, instead choosing to be playmaker from deep. He dictates the play from deep as a RB and crosses often from deep. Because he’s not overlapping this allows Henderson who plays as the #8 to overlap instead. Henderson overlaps down the right side which allows Salah to take a more central position and play between the lines. Down the left Robertson overlaps Mane who has the freedom to stay wide or cut inside. The left side of the central midfield is usually Wijnaldum, who doesn’t stray to far forward only on occasions, instead choosing to be the recycler of possession and protecting the ball when he can. Fabinho sits deep which allows the full backs to push on.

I’ve gone for this at the minute;

SK D
CWB S BPD D BPD D FB A
DLP D
MEZ A CAR S
RMD A F9 S IF A

I’m struggling to get the MEZ A to overlap down the right, instead still the CWB does the overlapping. The RMD doesn’t come in and play between the lines often.

If anyone has any advice this would be much welcomed and I’d really appreciate it.

thank you

Attachments

• EE75AF3F-38FE-4C08-B05E-114DE1A5494F.png
    EE75AF3F-38FE-4C08-B05E-114DE1A5494F.png
    653.7 KB · Views: 190