New to FM2013 NEED HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter Fandango82
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 736

Fandango82

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive just brought FM2013 on my ipad and have trying to be Man united, now im no alex ferguson but i know who should play where etc etc and i cant win a bl**dy thing, has any body got the best formation and team to play?

All help much appreciated

Thks

First of all do you know what all the different tactics and sliders mean?

Do you know how and why you are conceding goals and/or not scoring enough?

Personally for me, I found the best way to learn about tactics was to download other people's tactics and use them to see how they worked. After learning from them, you go off to make your own.

I did the same as Coupdhaha, never made my own just didnt understand how i would even attempt it.

But i decided to make my own and its working a treat. I had and idea of how my team should play so i set them up that way and got the players i needed to make it work.

You surely have an idea in your head of the way you want them to pass, move, shoot, defend, press & create chances....all you need to do is take some time, watch what your doing, test things out in friendlys and watch very close in games to see where the problems are and maybe try tweak your tactic in game and should it work...then you know to keep that setting, then you advance further until eventually...you have the ultimate tactic

Back