New to Forum/ A little help please!

• Thread starter Thread starter Saintashh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 585

Saintashh

Reaction score
Firstly hello everyone i'm ashh had a profile on here about two years ago but only made the odd post but decided i should join up as it's the time of the year i really get into FM and all of that , so yeah look forward to taking part in all the discussion on this forum!

Secondly (i know this probably isn't the right place) but does anyone know of any good free agents that will sign for BSP teams?, i've started my yearly challenge after messing about for half a season with Saints testing the water for formations and the like but am now really struggling to find players i can sign with Bath City. In the past few editions i've been fortunate enough in stumbling across the like of Koroma and Counago and the Argie center half Camacho (or something like that my memory is terrible) on my own but this year really struggling to find any real talent , i'm probably just a bit fm rusty after not playing 12 for a few months but any help would be appreciated.

I'll offer one up myself Ryhs Taylor ex Chelsea and now free agent goalkeeper looks very good for BSS/N and only asks for £300 a week.

They should be a shortlist of free agent's on this forum somewhere import that and have a look around :)
welcome to the forum

Back