new to game

jammydodger

Reaction score
hi i am new to this downloading for as i normally just use the games tactics and traing etc, i have always played the game but generally struggle to do any good unless i am 1 of the top teams of course, i am writing on here to get as much advice as possible on tactics to use players to sign or anything that is usefull. the longest save i have managed is 2018 and that was with chelsea, but i would like to start lower down and work my way up, any advice will be muchly appreciated tah :)

unless you have experience and deep knowledge of lower divisions ( and I admit i dont). better you get an assistant who is, also do to whatever finance you have best get as many loan players you can.

start lower down as someone like charlton/leeds, gr8 success with both them teams

i will try thanks for the advice, i just find it abit borin been chelsea as there isnt really a challenge, wat do you know about the tactics to use or are the ones on the game good enough

or even try like Dag and Red ?

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

their kinda a play-off side :) low budget but decent players ?

Try Notts county started as them had 1m to spend brought awesome southend defender barrett and a couple of others for free won the division by miles its a good team to build up your knowledge with

also good idea choose club with good inferstructure i.e finance, support. helps in long run if chairman dont sell you best players behind your back. agree with advice to choose leeds or southhampton because have good youth policy

try and get a very good assistan & coaches over players if your starting lower down, they will in turn reccomend good cheap signings for you, and really make life easier

some of this stuff i havnt even thought of guess am just a starter compared to you lot :) i thought i was good but i guess its cos i am always chelsea i have never changed tactics i always use the pre loaded ones and i never change my coaches or scouts al have to start a new game and try all this out

Back