harryhunt96

Reaction score
So I am new to the whole "Regen" thing and was just wondering, is this guy a good regen? Can someone talk me through the whole thing and let me know what makes a good regen?

View attachment 293807

Thank you.
Harry.

same as what makes a good player, just read the stats you would as any young player.

trust your scouting. however i have had better regens. i had a 17 year old DM/CM regen who become one of the top players on my club from day 1, a lot of 16s and 17s for stats. However those guys are very rare.

Most of the regens are high potential guys whose stats aren't all there yet. So if your scouts tell you he has 4.5 star potential, well sign him up! And make sure to develop him well! His best way to grow is by playing matches.

I would say he will not be worth it for you. Very low determination and vision will hinder him.

Also you will have to wait 2 years until you can sign him, by which time you'll probably be in a higher league and he won't be good enough.

Unless you're scouts say something like 'potential to be a star Premier League striker', then snap him up