New to this game. Questions about training and editor

Reaction score
Hi guys just bought FM2015. The last FM game i played was Fm2010 and I see there has been lots of changes. When i was playing with FM2010, i never bothered about training and i always asked my assistant to arrange them from me. But this entry i saw a choice to do individual training. Do you guys usually go for individual training for all your players? And is it focus on specific attribute or just the position as a whole.

Thanks

Individual training has been around for a few years now, but if you haven't played since FM10 I suppose it might be new. I personally go for individual training for all my players. I set the team training to low intensity, and individual training to high. It's mostly training in the role I want them to play in, unless they have specific weaknesses they need to improve. Like one of my wing backs, who has good stats overall but poor crossing.

Thanks mersk. I forgot about the question about the editor. I want to be able to change the quality of the youth training facilities in a club and i know i can change it in the editor. I'm wondering if you can change it in the in-game editor. By the way I still can't find where to get the in-game editor in steam. I've looked all around and still no joy.

I'm not very familiar with any of the editors, I've only had a look into the standard editor to see what the different options are and so on. I've never used any in-game editor so can't help you there. But there's an editing subforum here, you might find your answers there.

Back