jord2009

Reaction score
I'm about to start a new united save!!! And i know i need a GK and the end of the season ect but i really want to know who i should buy as i always buy the same players and im getting bored of it.

I want to keep the United way of bringing in young talent but half the time i just ignore them and they never develop, so i end up buying buying and then re-buy the players i sold !!!

So who are the best united players to watch out for. and who should i buy + how the **** can i get Rodwell and Jones to join they are never interested.

my budget is around £14mil-£17mil..... + 2 board requests to buy new players, so about 3 players so i dont know weather to buy a new GK now or wait :///

Is it worth selling Berbatov to free up wages and a little bit of budget, and recall Cleverley as a back up for scholes and Giggs also i want to take a chance on Bebe and Obertan, anybody actually tried to use them if so how do they Develop ???

Worth Keep Fabio or is he not as good on FM unlike IRL..... What about the other back-ups like Kuszczak lindegaard and Amos i have used Amos before and he has Develpoed well and ended up been dubbed ''the new Shilton''..... also how good are ravel morrison,tunniclife, Will Keane, Josh King and Chris Smalling.

Chris Smalling is class on the game. Use him as back up to rio and vidic and even play him in some of the league games at home when you play teams near the bottom. I found he develops a lot quicker this way then playing in pointless cup games against lower leagues teams.

De gea 4 sure also get mata for 10mill + macheda world class definatley sell berbatov useless little git neva scored once 4 me replace him with Benzema 18 mill leave cleverley on loan he gets more first team action fabio is kinda rubbish on my save smalling plays best against teams like villa everton teams that arn't top 6 but aint at the bottom end King is rubbish but the rest turn out class watch out 4 barca real and aresnal trying 2 pinch dem when they're young

Download one of the transfer updates so you already have de gea and jones.

Back