danwvu26

Reaction score
I have added USA and Mexico into Europe, but only edited USA league data, only moved Mexico for sake of rivalry.

USA now has a 3 tier system: US Premiership (20 teams), USD1 (20 teams), and USD2 (18 teams)

all leagues have reserve leagues and u-18 leagues off the bat, in regional divisions of 10.

Promotion/ Relegation is the same between both divisions, top 2 get automatic promotion, 3-6 play English league style promotion playoff.

Added starting transfer budgets of around 30,000,000 pounds (I play in pounds as Im just used to it now), and wage budgets of 200,000 per week. Some teams have slightly more (LA, NY) while US2 teams have less.

Added bigger stadiums and more rivalries, but kept capacities not at full.

Example: Made Pittsburgh Riverhounds play at Heinz Field bet kept attendance to around 10,000 (In this world soccer is #1 in USA)

In USP, top two teams gain CL spots, 3-5 to UEFA cup based on domestic cup results.

Added 2 cups, league cup runs open through Jan 31, matches go to penalties after 90 mins. Winner may get UEFA cup spot not sure.

US Open cup still only uses league teams (Top 3 divisions) as I muffed up the other leagues by accident during this construction. runs january to end of season, with replays.

FA Community Shield style match also at beginning of league, which now runs on the European Calendar.

LA starts in very preliminary CL round (round of only 4 teams) and DC in the next round. Columbus and Salt Lake start in UEFA qualifying round 1.

The only problem is that for some reason USA and Mexico take part in the end of both CONCACAF and UEFA qualifiers. USA has taken Portugal's spot, not sure about Mexico.

last thing, DC have me and my friend created, and Chris Pontius edited to be a future star. (All 3 of us called into USA camp for first international round.)

Honestly i just started so there may be more bugs than just the double qualifying for usa/mexico (dunno if this will carry to 2014 world cup), but everything works fine for now. standard european transfer windows, check league rules for specifics, no squad restrictions.

enjoy lemme kno what you think.

http://rapidshare.com/files/414957508/Super_USA.xml

nice, well done mate, I like a good American database :)

I know this is a long shot, but has anyone here downloaded my database and possibly re upload it for me?