New user needing HELP!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Clark1973
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 824

Clark1973

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought i'd join this forum after a bit of googling looking for help and advice, i picked up fm2010 a few days ago and i have never played a manager game before, and to say its frustrating is an understatement!!!

Im into february in my first season, and my team (Sunderland) are sitting 19th lol, i have made 3 signings, Matty Taylor as i needed a bit of cever for left back, and he is versatile, traore from arsenal on loan for the season, and Deco (injured at the minute).

Ive tried a few different tactics off this site and none seem to work with my team.

can anyone give a begginer a few bits of simple advice so hopefully i can stay up this season, i realise this forum is a mine of information and help, but its like looking for a needle in a haystack, especially for a total novice like myself. maybe a tactic, or training sceduel that you think may work for me?...how to handle the press or pick my team?..what team talk to give?

I really would appreciate any advice you can give me, its a cracking game, but its getting frustrating...Thanks.

don't try to complicate things............get the players to suit a formation not the opposite, get a good assistant who can accurately provide judging of ability et and good feedback

don't try to complicate things............get the players to suit a formation not the opposite, get a good assistant who can accurately provide judging of ability et and good feedback

Thanks, i did try to get a couple of assistants off the reccomended staff thread but nobody would come, or i couldnt afford them, ive ended up with Al Stewart, he seems ok, but then what do i know haha.

By the way ive just beat portsmouth 3 nil away!!!...i dunno how that happened lol.

Back