New Zealand Football Championship continental qualification

• Thread starter Thread starter jimmarvel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

jimmarvel

Reaction score
Hello

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Sorry I was looking at another similar thread about someone posting the similar question on "How to qualify for North American Champions League from Cuban league". I faced the same problem too for New Zealand Football Championship, where I dont know how to add the rules to qualify for OFC Champs League. Anybody have any suggestions?

Maybe create the OFC Champions League as a domestic tournament & add the top teams from each nation into it along with setting the New Zealand league to add however many teams that qualify. Bit of a **** way to go around it but it's the best advice I have. Maybe someone else will know how to do it properly & that would b awesome coz that's advice I need too!

ok mate,their is a donwload which will allow you to edit the New Zealand league's and North American Champions League and stuff,after thatit is pretty straightforward,sorry but I just forgot that add-on but what it does is basically allow you to edit existing League's and Tournaments in FM something which you cant do elsewhere

thanks mate. anyway I tried putting all 8 teams from NZFC into the list of registered teams under OFC Champions League, and after a skip of one year (which previous NZFC champions Auckland City did not manage to play) my team who won the first season of NZFC that I played make it into the tournament. I am so **** happy right now :))))))

You can recreate OFC CL and make any team to enter, any team. I have made one version with teams from all OFC, Australija, NMariana, Guam, some Asian countries. But all that in ADVANCED EDITOR.

Where can i download the advanced editor the other link dnt work

Back