Newbie and need help

Abou_Treika

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got FM 2010..it looks cool but I need serious help.

First of all, I want to manage Egypt National Team..how can I do so? At the start I get offered from national teams such as Iraq, Jordan, etc. But how can I choose Egypt or other teams?

When I go to the jobs tabs, I find jobs available at clubs but how do I get the job? I dont kno where to click..

Another thing, how accurate is the FM 2010 database? I mean for the Egypt National team they use generic players except for Amr Zaki, Mido, Shawky, Hossam Ghaly..the rest are all generic..where are players like Mohamed Abou Treika and the rest of the real Egyptian squad?

I mean they got most of the Iraqi squad right, but for Egypt its just 4 real players? I dont get it. Or do you access the full real squad when you actually manage the team? Also, while they got the Iraqi squad correct, theyre missing two key players!

Another example, in Borussia Dortmund's squad, there is no Mohamed Zidan..what is wrong there?

I hope you guys can clarify these things for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hey guys,

First of all, I want to manage Egypt National Team..how can I do so? At the start I get offered from national teams such as Iraq, Jordan, etc. But how can I choose Egypt or other teams?

When I go to the jobs tabs, I find jobs available at clubs but how do I get the job? I dont kno where to click..

Another thing, how accurate is the FM 2010 database? I mean for the Egypt National team they use generic players except for Amr Zaki, Mido, Shawky, Hossam Ghaly..the rest are all generic..where are players like Mohamed Abou Treika and the rest of the real Egyptian squad?

I mean they got most of the Iraqi squad right, but for Egypt its just 4 real players? I dont get it. Or do you access the full real squad when you actually manage the team? Also, while they got the Iraqi squad correct, theyre missing two key players!

Another example, in Borussia Dortmund's squad, there is no Mohamed Zidan..what is wrong there?

I hope you guys can clarify these things for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
No meaning to sound patronising, but did you load a large database?

when you load up the database, pick the size, as custom, then you can add any extra players you want on there.

Sorry to sound ignorant guys, but I dont quite get what you mean.

What do you mean by load up the database? the database just loads up by itself after I go through that start-up wizard.

Could you clarify more please, and also how can I be able to manage Egypt National Team from the start.

Im trying to play around with it, but more information and help is needed

Sorry for being noob and annoying but I really want to enjoy the game as much as I could like the rest of you

Sorry to sound ignorant guys, but I dont quite get what you mean.

What do you mean by load up the database? the database just loads up by itself after I go through that start-up wizard.

Could you clarify more please, and also how can I be able to manage Egypt National Team from the start.

Im trying to play around with it, but more information and help is needed

Sorry for being noob and annoying but I really want to enjoy the game as much as I could like the rest of you

you could add in the egypt leagues into FM then add custom database with Egypt players

Alright, where can I find these custom databases?

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Ok guys I found where the setting is and changed database to Large and its all good now

but now how can I manage Egypt NT?

select add all player from egypt on the custom databases

Hey guys,

Thank you

First, you can select what team you manage after selecting your database. While selecting your database, put the database size as large and in the left hand box make sure you tick Eygpt or a country near it if not available.

There are only 4 real players due to you have a small database, the less important players aren't included to increase game speed and performance. So make sure you make a huge database revolving around Eygpt and Asia if you want these players there.

Back