Newbie here needing a little help.

• Thread starter Thread starter JknRich
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 903

JknRich

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am new to FM 2012 and have to say I do enjoy it. I facing problems with choosing a team. I have played with Man City and not really enjoyed it. I fancy a dam good challenge, To be honest I am not very good at the game. I sort of unsure what I am doing in places.
I have also started on FMH for android.

I just would love some tips and advice on how to pick and good team

Go with Barcelona to learn the basics and move down from there

The best team to start with is a local team that you know well, that way you know the players, the staff, rivalries and the teams around you. Think of the football you'd like to play (Stoke-Long ball, strong players, loads of pressure/ Bilbao- Short passing, high pressure, fluid movement, 'total' football) and tinker with the team instructions. I haven't won anything significant since I started and that was years ago, so don't be too disheartened if you lose games. And a few seasons in the game gets a lot lot lot better so stick with it :)

Like Botty said, try and pick a team you know a little about! Another challenge that could be interesting is seeing how you can get on with Chelsea. Due to their team being on their way out it gives you the chance to build yourself a new one! Quite exciting. Stick with it

Its horrid losing games. I hate it. My local team that I know lots about is Norwich. Been a Norwich supporter for years, though it seems the game has Norwich set out to lose every game, I can seem to change this.
I want to stick with the team. Same with the android version.

Its horrid losing games. I hate it. My local team that I know lots about is Norwich. Been a Norwich supporter for years, though it seems the game has Norwich set out to lose every game, I can seem to change this.
I want to stick with the team. Same with the android version.

It'll take time my friend!

I'm playing as Lincoln i always seem to concede in the injury time at the end of the game, so annoying.

Back